Skip to content
Transforming Vision Into Reality
Stage 1: Connecting with the Vision [Gratitude for Him and for each other.]
- A change of focus
- From Self-Centered to Christ-Centered
- Only God is good
- Salvation is a gift, not a reward.
- Attitude of Gratitude
- The proper response to His grace is unbridled gratitude.
Stage 2: Inward Growth [Growing in His Giving Nature]
- Secure in our personal identity in Christ.
- Secure in our church identity thru the vision.
- Led by the Spirit into His Grace & His Truth.
- Obedience is neither required nor optional-obedience is essential. It flows from the essence of our new nature.
- Personal Growth
- Transcending the human limits of justice as we move beyond the benefits of grace into His sacrificial grace and participate in His divine giving nature.
Stage 3: Outward Growth [His love freely given to all who come]
- Willing to allow Him to transform those who come into His likeness rather than trying to conform them to our likeness.
- Common Aspiration
- To give our best to the One who gave His all for us.
- In Him, we find eternal meaning and divine purpose.
- As we give His love to others, He fills us with the joy of His presence. In Him, we are complete.